Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Alright I need advice on what you think is going on my situation about this guy?

So me %26amp; that guy I always brag about broke up. I've been keeping myself busy %26amp; it so happens that before I wasted 2 years of my life I had all guy friends basically. I started hanging out with them again. Last week Thursday some New guy rolled up at my friends house %26amp; I was tripping out because I knew him from a few years ago. He put his # in my phone %26amp; he would flirt w/me writing little messages %26amp; I was cool about it, didn't think nothng about it. We hung out Friday night, and we hung out saturday night w/his friend who lives w/him, we ended up going to their friends house %26amp; just chilled played kings cup. The thing is, the thing is this guy is weird %26amp; confuses the shet out of me. He called me alot of times Monday night my phone wa sin my car, I was going to leave my friend a comment %26amp; I see he commented him after he saw my comment earlier that day he wrote ';hey i got the house to myself we need some bitches over';. Really though? The next day I guess he wanted me to come over. We were at my friends house %26amp; he sent me a little message again saying he missed me %26amp; I said '; Lies '; He got super pissed %26amp; when we were leaving he's all I have a date tonight to his friend. His friends told me to not trip because he suffers from manic depression %26amp; has like 20 personalities. He's a little player though he's had sex with about 19 girls, %26amp; I told him im looking for commitment trust and someone to just chill with. I dont know he's so confusing. My friend Bj told me he's just so use to girls kissing his *** and i'm not about to do that shet. What do you think I should do?Alright I need advice on what you think is going on my situation about this guy?
now look ur mind up do you like him or not ? this little player **** is just that ......DO YOU LIKE HIM OR NOT ? thats all that matters Alright I need advice on what you think is going on my situation about this guy?
open your mind and go with the flow

No comments:

Post a Comment