Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Could you give me advice about my GF?

I have been with my current GF for about 6 months.





She is 20 and I am 23.





We have had sex many times already. However, I only ever use her brown hole and she wants to know why. I never have vaginal sex with her. It is always anal. That is just the way I enjoy it. I don't even do it to avoid pregnancy.





I was wondering if there is anything wrong with that? I mean, does that mean she isn't enjoying it?





What should I tell her?





Is this normal? Or am I weird?Could you give me advice about my GF?
Why don't you have vaginal sex with her as well as anal? She probably feels as though you're only pleasing yourself take her into consideration too ;)


GoodluckCould you give me advice about my GF?
Have you given any thought as to why you like having anal sex could be that your GAY it is not normal for a man to only want to have sex with a female in the butt something isn't right here
She most likely doesn't enjoy it and does it for you to make you happy. I think it is weird and think you may be gay or bi.
well you might as well be doing with a guy, i know if my boyfriend was doing that thats what I'd be thinking, im sure it hurts alot more! and she does have a vagina for a reason!
alright...ewwwwww. first off, dont ask this question again. talk to her and ask what she prefers. talk about pregnancies. dont do it before marriage, cause thats always bad.
It probably hurts her after a while.
you are weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment