Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Good news and advice to all you girl ttc!?

5th cycle ttc.. Just got my BFP!!!!! 1st cycle that I stopped charting and just went with the flow and had fun.. Stopped worrying about when I ovulated and all the other crap! Girls.. I suggest you do the same!! Just have fun with your hubbies! Now I am just trying to figure out how many days or weeks I am.. I'm 48 days into cycle and average for me is 37ish but I've tested every other day for the past week and just got that positive!Good news and advice to all you girl ttc!?
exactly same happened to me.


i just stopped charting and trying too hard.


my partner and i were like lets just relax and let it happen. on my birthday i was like, i feel pregnant took a test and there it was 2 lines :):)
  • eye blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment