Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Boys i need your advice?tell me what you think?

i took a personality test(ma friend made me)so i know if i had...well cause of somethin n it said dat boys like that am fun n they can talk to me at anythin etc...do you think i have a chance with a guy i like?i dont want him to think am one of them(guys)...Boys i need your advice?tell me what you think?
you really can't trust those personality tests... the most accurate way of knowing it is assessing your own self, and about that guy you're talking about, just try and be more friendly with him of some sort, try to make him know that you're you and not like his male buddies, i'm pretty sure that he's smart enough to be able to tell the difference...Boys i need your advice?tell me what you think?
I'm confused.





I'm having trouble reading your question and understanding it.





But, yeah, don't trust personality tests, they don't know you like you, your friends and your family know you.
Quizzes are made to give you the answer you want.


You shouldn't listen to them.


Listen to your own mind.
you seem confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment