Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need some advice. Read if you have the patience?

Okay so a few months ago i stopped contacting my boyfriend and decided it was time to call it quits...we were together for a year and a half and even after we broke up we remained friends and we would talk and he'd text me all the time and want to see me...i recently found out that he has a new girlfriend (he didnt tell me) and even though he has a gf he would still try to talk to me....so i told him to stop because its the only way that i can move on since i loved him so much...now that i havent heard from him in 2 months i miss him already...i dont know what to do...has this ever happened to anybody?? they cut contact with an ex to move on but yet they miss them so much?? do you think he misses me?? need adviceI need some advice. Read if you have the patience?
I was in the same situation. I was in a three year relationship, but after the three years were over, we kinda lost the spark and broke up. But that didn't mean that i wanted to do away with my boyfriend and never talk to him again, i still missed him, and i still do miss the things we had done together, it's just a natural thing that happens, everyone misses the person they break up with because they just shifted everything they have lived by, and it's different... they have gotten use to the old life. But believe me, i think he is just trying to move on, and you should to... as soon as you find another person that treats you ten times better which will definately happen, you will forget about the stuff you miss with your ex.I need some advice. Read if you have the patience?
i think it'll be better for you to stop thinking about whether he misses you or not because i think it will hurt you more...





i know this is easy to be say than to be done, but you have to move on with your life and let bygone be bygone... try to occupy your time with activities and be around friends since this surely can avoid you from thinking about him..





im sure by time you'll be fine..you're just going through the heart-mending moment right now...





try to be happy, do things that you likes and try not to think about him.. good luck=)
This happens to everyone. Yes, he misses some things about you, but has obviously moved on, which is something you need to do, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment