Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Poll . Do you listen to good advice or do you just do it anyway ?

I listen to good advice and if it makes sense to me I take it. To be honest, when it comes to advice, I'm more of a giver, not a receiver lol!





welcome back





*hugs*Poll . Do you listen to good advice or do you just do it anyway ?
I always try to listen to good advice. The hard part is knowing when the advice is actually good for you or just in theory. I just need to learn to listen better to my own good advice. Sometimes not listening enough to myself is what causes me the most trouble.


As far as listening to good advice or just doing it anyway - sometimes it can be quite freeing and exhilarating to throw all caution to the wind. Guess it all depends.... ; )Poll . Do you listen to good advice or do you just do it anyway ?
Depends on the situation but mostly just do it anyway.


that is because if something goes wrong , i would know its because of me , i dont have to blame someone else for it.


*glad to see bear back(with a bang) with lots of care*
I listen and weigh up all the info before making a decision, because once I have made up my mind theres just no changing it :)
i do what i gotta do!
I take it into consideration, but I usually do what I feel is right. It usually pays off.
Do it anyway, carebear
I listen to it if I am avbe to
You must have to be a lot older than 20 before you learn to listen to good advice.
.... i just do it anyway ... i really shouldn't cos i always pick the wrong choice lol
Just do it anyway
I do listen,but i tend to do what i want anyhows...
I just do it anyway.
i get advice and do it
I listen alright, but then say......eff it, what do they know anyway.
I do either. Depends on my mood.
Do what my guts tells me.
just do it by my way..
I take it onboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment