Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Would you seek further advice on this....34 weeks pregnant?

hi all. im just over 34 weeks pregnant and have a few signs of pre-eclampsia.


i saw my midwife last thursday, who done a urine test which showed protein, and white blood cells, the blood cells were plus 2. but i have no infection as urine was sent to lab to test, been having this for a few mnths now.


anyways, when i visited my midwife i mentioned about some headaches i have been getting, i just cant seem to shift it no matter what i do, i keep seeing spots in front of my eyes, my vision is becoming blurry and i am constantly tired, like rediculously.


as yet i have no significant swelling, and my blood pressure was normal (but high for me, mine is normally 90/65, its been reading at 125/70 lately)


my modwife told me to go home and i would see her some time in the next few weeks, thing is i had pre-eclampsia with my son got it at 35 weeks, so im worried i have it again, also my dr at the hospital sed to have my blood pressure checked avery 2 weeks from 20 weeks pregnant, and this has never been doneWould you seek further advice on this....34 weeks pregnant?
Well, what you described is everything that ive read the preclampsia is. I would defantly get it checked out and keep a monitor on your blood pressure. Maybe even see an actual doctor about it.Would you seek further advice on this....34 weeks pregnant?
Pester your health professionals, at that late stage of pregnancy, they should not take any chances. Sounds like they are not very professional at all! Make sure you get properly checked and good luck
i would give her a call and explain your worried and could she check you also make sure she knows she is ment to check you every 2 weeks for high blood pressure as sometimes messeges dont get through. just give her a call or you could call the non emergency number on your notes and see what they say

No comments:

Post a Comment