Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I really need some advice.. what do you think?

1. So, I saw him Tuesday night at this party and he walks in and is waiting in the food line (there is one person in between us) and the first thing he does is look at me and go, ';hey emma'; and then he looked directly into my eyes for a few seconds and then looked down.





2.After that he never directly addressed me the rest of the night but everytime he'd talk to a group of people i was in he'd look at me and we'd make direct eye contact before he'd say anything to the group or anything..





3. And he stared at me half the night. My friend said she looked at him a few times and caught him staring at me..





4. One time I looked up and he was staring at me while he was talking to this girl he used to REALLY like and then when I caught him he looked away.





5. He had a myspace and then I deleted mine about a week ago and within the same week he deleted his. Could this be anything? If so, what?I really need some advice.. what do you think?
I have the same problem with telling if guys like me :S they are so confusing! haha- so stop over observing, and just go with the flow. If something happens and he does end up liking you- yay. But if he doesnt; just remember that its not the end of the world :) Goodluck!





But it does sound like he is into you- maybe he's unsure and doesnt want to act on his feelings cos he doesnt want to ruine your friendship? Just keep talking to him and be yourself :D
  • eye blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment