Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I really need some advice who can you help me?

I once went out with this guy who was one year younger than me... We were perfect and he loved me so much and i liked him a lot too but i broke up with him because i didn't want him to hurt me... i realized that this was wrong now but then i didn't even see it





So we continued that year being REALLY close friends, we are still really close like really close. He always flirts and compliments me my friends thinks he still loves me but im not so sure. He had a girlfriend but they broke up and when it happened he came right to me and he told me everything, about how he went out with her but it never felt right he was just waiting for this to happen. He told me i always knew what to say and there was honestly no one better in the entire world. Then we just kept getting closer and closer... but now he asked a girl out that he told me the night before that he didn't like. My friends are like he is trying to make you jealous, I still am not convinced... I really like him all i want to do is spend time with him.


How do i get him back? Or what should my next step be?


I need honest sincere answers i really need help...


ThanksI really need some advice who can you help me?
tell him you want to get back together with him. Its easier said than done. But you really like him...and its obvious that he still likes you. Cuz your freinds. Just try to take the guts to ask him if he wants to get back together.I really need some advice who can you help me?
approach straightly.tell him your desire and if do not get any positive or green signal from him, then don't waste time because life is precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment