Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Please give me some advice what would you do?

i have a boyfriend , and he is amazing , he's sweet ,he does EVERYTHING for me ; and yeah i love him , buht theres one thing , i HATE his friends , one of his friends is my ex boyfriend ; and he has a girlfriend now , and my ex's gf used to wanna jump me and i have to like hangout with his friends like everyday ; and he doesn't want me hanging out w. my friends because i used to like one of them and he doesn't trust me cause i kissed that guy a couple of days ago and i think im starting to like him again %26amp; ; his friends i love them all ;their all very fun and outgoing kids and he is amazing too ' he's older also so he's more mature 'and now idk what to do , because this guy wants to fight my boyfriend now and i don't want this happening. all i hear 24/7 breakup w. your boyfriend he's a loser , go for this kid , and i cant take it anymore , what would you guys do? honestly.Please give me some advice what would you do?
First off anyone who wants you to hang with his friends only and not your own, is not prince charming. No one in a real relationship wants to separate from your friends unless they, (your friends) or they (themselves) are toxic. So ask yourself which element in this equation is toxic? So which is it? Is this guy amazing or is he asking you to leave your old friends behind? How do you feel about this guy really? Hint; you just kissed another guy not too long ago. Hint 2; No trust means no real relationship! I think you know how you really feel about this and just need someone to validate your feelings. The truth is the only who ever needs to validate you is you. Look into your own heart. The answer is right there. Good luck and may things be as they should!Please give me some advice what would you do?
Let the two guys fight! Whoever wins, gets you! ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment