Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Can you give me advice on healing my wound?

My wound is around where the neck ends going down my chest.


my wound started out as a very red painful,itchy sore bump. I don't know if it was a mosquito bite.


then the next day it had puss in it. I just left it alone because i didn't want to fuss with it. Then it just popped by its own and now for 6 days it has just became a bleeding,round deep wound. and around the wound is very very deep red, its also hot.





So everyday i have been washing it and i putting iodine. Then i put an ointment. I then started to put honey. Nothing is working. I let it to get air and i do wrap it up when i sleep. when i do wrap it up i put ice on it to cool down because its hot.


i don't know what to do im very frustrated and so sad. i worry about the scarring, but im more worried about if infection is going to happen.


please help?Can you give me advice on healing my wound?
The redness and heat are an indication of infection.





Sounds like you need an antibiotic, either tablet or cream, to help this heal.Can you give me advice on healing my wound?
Sounds like a spider bite. Just keep it clean and if it gets any worse see a doc. If anything you could have a dog lick it. I know sounds weird and gross but it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment