Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Girls, could you give me advice?

I'm a 28 year old college student in the criminaj justice studies. I live at home and am single. In good shape and love to talk to people. I work at ups=under payed slaves. I know I might be a loser to some


of ya's. If you have any questions for me, message me and I'll answere. I'm good looking. It's friday night 11:03 on the 20th I think. I am in southern newjersey. Where can I go tonight to meet someone? Should I even try?Girls, could you give me advice?
Jesus that is not something I'd put on yahoo answers for and creeper stalkers and pedifiles to read, smartie. Get some friends and go to bars and clubs, duh.Girls, could you give me advice?
You don't sound like a loser to me at all, but you're a bit too old for me (I'm 16) and I live in California.





Go hit up the bars or clubs. Call up your guy friends and see what they're doing tonight. Just GET OUT and have a good night. Meet a cute nice girl with brains that you can relate to and have a great time with. Trust me, there are so many girls out there who wouldn't think you're a loser (like me).
whaaat?


This isn't a personals column.
huh?
lol i like your ups thing. never thought of that 1. honestly your question cunfuses me tho...
Yeah you should try.





answer mine, please?


http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
Hmmmm. an ice cream parlor?
Dating sites, Bars, Clubs, You could ask your friends to put you on a blind date, Talk to a nice, pretty girl at a coffee shop, etc!


Yes, you should try!
kevin, just so you know, and i am not trying to be mean, but it's really creapy, that you are asking this online, and also, this really isn't a question, you should go to the college and get wasted, then find a girl, all you need to do is go to a party, there are tons.... good luck dude
creeeper..... hey bars and clubs are the place to hit!! and if u do get a girl possibly ask her out to a thanksgivin g dinner!!!!!!!!!
Club%26amp;Bar= you get certain types of girls, either some who are desperate after a divorce, others who just wanna mess about





Concerts?Other events? Think thats your best shot in future





If you have a local hot spot for people, e.g. bowling alley, restaurant, karaoke bar all in one, this draws a lot of different crowds.





Dont go out with the idea of where can I meet girls. Go out with the knowledge of how you appear to girls/strangers, think of your body language are you around all your guy mates which makes you inaccesable, are you alone? do you slouch or are you confident and friendly?





Goodluck hun, yahoo me if you need help :]





Am I over my ex? pls help


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
How do you look? We should go out!
Aw you sound sweet :)





I'd say a bar but the type of girl you're looking to meet probably doesn't go to bars...


I don't really have any suggestions, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment