Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Look, I need advice, help, anything you got.?

I just moved to another country where everyone speaks a different language and I have no friends or connections. I left behind my girlfriend, and my whole life for the sake of my family. The time difference just cuts me off from talking to people back home. I spend most of my time taking care of my brothers while my parents are away. And my relationship with my parents is distant. They don't think too much of me. I end up spending most of my days reading or jogging in parks at odd hours. I feel so lonely and lost. Like everything I've done is meaningless. What can I do?Look, I need advice, help, anything you got.?
same has happened with me dude I also have left my girlfriend back in my country and time really differs to contact them but I have my family with me. What I can say is you adjust the time difference like I have done everything will normalize. Good LuckLook, I need advice, help, anything you got.?
Maybe you should talk to your parents about how you feel. Or, talk to someone about what you feel. Good Luck. And sorry that you had to move.
Im really sory that this has happened to you, but you need to step up. when your in the park try to make new friends, stand out. Try to write in a diary, and put it in a safe place to right all your emotions out. When someone speaks a different language TRY to connect with them, its the only way. it seem's like you have alot of spare time why not try to learn their language. Show them the real you and have fun.





Hope it helped **
Listen if you are over 18 you know you can move back to your old home. if that doesn't workout try hanging in there and learning the new language and making neww friends. if you still don't like that talk to your parents, maybe you can work something out. We all make sacrifices for our families that we don't like and it takes a big toll on us. And there must be a reason the asked you to move away from everything. just hang in there. things will get better.
Go to some social places and try to interact with other people.
move back home to gf and make your life better or loojk up world time get your life BACK but keep reading good for ur brain pleaz give me best awnser
This is what I would do instead of jogging read but try to read the other language then you could talk to other people and make friends
ummm well sounds like you should come back home if that is an option other than that i really don't know what you could do unless you try learning the language and finding new friends. good luck!
You might want to consider moving back home. Or maybe try learning the local language and then you could get involved with the comunity more. However, I am sure your brother loves, and appreciates you being around. Try comunicating more with your friends back home via email, that would tae care og the time difference.
*Talk to your parents and try to get in closer with them.


*Figure out the time difference so you can call home.


* Take a langage so that you can actually communicate with other people.
hiya, ok firstly is sounds like ur really unhappy..so ask yourself the question...';have you done the right thing by moving?';


I mean it sounds like u left a lot behind..your friends, a girlfriend who u could of had a future with...and 4 what? parents that you arent even close to?





if you want my advice..i think u should move back and be happy...your parents carnt rely on u 4ever and youve got to be able to lead ur own life....good luck. jess
First I would mend the fence between you and your parents and start talking with them not to them. This will make a big difference. I take it your family was relocated and you didn't want to go so you have to understand the why behind the move and make the best of it. If they are both working, then on the days off see if you can't get them to have a set family day of activities. Touring the new country would help you get to know it. Write letters to your girlfriend, as that is the best way to get things off your chest. Start a diary, and put feelings in that as well. All this will help with your distance from ';home';. You will make new friends if you give yourself the chance, and be more open with the good feelings, and not negative. Smile and make the best of it, and the time will pass before you know it.
UMM DO YOUR PARENTS SPEAK ENGLISH...UM MAYBE U SHOULD GO BACK TO UR GIRLFRIEND I MEAN WHY THROW AWAY ALL THE GOOD THINGS IN YOUR LIFE AND REPLACE IT WITH PEOPLE WHO DON'T SEEM BE OF ANY COMPANY...
pray to God and know he will eventually make things ok...





i am moving to a new state soon..so i will go through almost a similar situation
My heart is with you, I can fully understand you.





Try to keep good relationship with your parents, they might had to do it for some reason, maybe they didn’t have the choice, think of them too and by keeping good relationship with them it will keep the family together, and that’s the main thing all of you need right now at this new place.





As for you; try to be positive, don’t think of what you left beyond, it is done and at the moment there is not much you can do about it, and looking back and feeling bad will only drag your emotion down. Look forward, look at it as an opportunity to start something new in your life, new language, new friends, new adventures.


Sometimes life put us in a different situation where we were not expecting to be, and when it does, always look at it as another lesson in life, think “how to get the best out of this”.





I wish you all the best in your new adventure, be strong.
This is your time to find out who you are, all by yourself. Read more introspective or spiritual things for guidance. Nurture your brothers. Set an example for them on how to be emotionally mature and self-sufficient. Talk to people by email, like you are doing through Answers. Finally, learn the language of the country you are now living in and start to get to know the people around you. Nothing you have done, are doing and will do in the future is meaningless. Everything in life is a lesson; everything we go through brings us growth, if we are open to the lesson.





You now have a choice. You can wallow in self-pity or you can embrace your new adventure.
Try to find other people that speak english. spend quality time with your fam. sight see. and become closer to your parents.
How old are you? Maybe you should move back...if that's a possiblility...
well ur going to have to talk to ur parents tell them how u feel maybe its not gunna change their minds about going back to where u live but it will open their eyes and make them realize that they are not paying attenton to you... and dont feel sad soon enough u will make friends believe me that happened to me once but then everything was ok just dont think to much on the situation...
how old are you? you could try learning the language and making friends there. I've traveled a lot and find that people in different countries are generally the same as our selves, so once you get past the language barrier it's easy to make friends.
Learn the language. Make new friends. Begin to think of this as less of a curse and more of an opportunity.





Many people would love to have the opportunity to visit/live in another country. It will expand your knowledge if you allow it. You will be more mature, experienced, traveled than the average person. You will be bi-linqual.





When given lemons, figure out how to make lemonade out of them.
';Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight.'; Proverbs 3:5-6





Start reading the Bible and pray. You cannot be lonely with God as the keeper of your heart. Jesus loves you!





God Bless!
Write a letter to your parents. Say exactly what you have said here. Tell them you are writing to them because it is the only way they will pay attention to anything you have to say.





Tell them you are totally fed up with the situation and ask them to just take a little while out of their busy busy lives to sit down and talk with you. You do have a right to a family life too, and what they are doing is simple neglect.

No comments:

Post a Comment