Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Could You Give Me Advice? PLEASE?

Hey!


So i like this guy and he's got a thing for me too. So how do I ease into kissing him? I really wanna find a time with him alone. So we have this really free, open lunch time where we can go anywhere we want on campus (I'm 13 not in college lol) and we have this secret garden thingie called ';the meditation garden'; and i was thinking about asking him to eat lunch with me there and then kissing him in there where no one could see us really. Would that be a good idea?





So my questions about kissing were


how do i ease my way into it without scaring him?


and


what are some good tips?





THANKS SO MUCH!Could You Give Me Advice? PLEASE?
i think ur too young to go around kissing people. Get to know the guy firstCould You Give Me Advice? PLEASE?
Sounds Good.


Dont Try To kiss him as such tho.


just sit and talk. maybe try flirting a little and let the rest come natural.


best of luk bbe ..
well talk to him eat your lunch and then pretend your geting up and kiss him
first joke around about y'all kissing...for example say (boys name) you know you want to kiss me. you have to make sure that it fits into the convo otherwise it will seem kinda random and he will pick up on it, he will probably say something like ya i do. then you can either say well you will have to earn it, or something like well make it happen. main point is make him kiss you not you kiss him. im a guy and i hate when girls do it to me but if he really likes you he will go for it, and it will seem more special...ur to young to be kissing anyways haha jp
Just sloooowly move closer to him. Stare into his eyes. Put you hand on his cheek, in his hair. From there I think he'll get the point....

No comments:

Post a Comment