Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What do you think? Any advice and help please.?

I'm 18 years old male have never had a girlfriend in my life and have never even dated and have never kissed because of many circumstances that are long to explain. I am straight not gay. Also, I don't look bad. The problem is that I am CONSTANTLY feel bad because of thinking that I missed my young years. I always feel depressed; it is like ruining my life. I feel that I missed the best times when a person have to date, and sometimes I want to die and wish that I will born back with a some luck. When I see young couples I feel myself more and more depressed. It is like I have gotten left alone. Any suggestions and help please? Thank you.What do you think? Any advice and help please.?
get a gf. maybe. or just go gay. whatevers easier.What do you think? Any advice and help please.?
Stop putting off getting into a relation ship, procrastinating is your enemy, and you need to get out there.


find a girl its not hard


:)
  • eye blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment