Sunday, August 22, 2010

Ah can you give me some advice, don't worry I'm not some whinny 8th grader.?

I'm 18 my boyfriend's birthday is coming up, we've been together for a little over a year, and lately he's been hinting me that he wants to have sex. Which I have never had before, and don't plan to any time soon, I love him and care for him, but I just don't want to... I think he's expecting us to have sex on his birthday. How do I let him down gently. I don't want him to think I'm a tease.Ah can you give me some advice, don't worry I'm not some whinny 8th grader.?
Tell him you are not ready, and it has nothing to do with him.Ah can you give me some advice, don't worry I'm not some whinny 8th grader.?
If he really loves you, I think he will understand you're not ready. Just tell him, and don't lead him on. If you've been together for while, I'm sure a while longer won't hurt him. Sex isn't mandatory. Lol. No matter how much a guy may say it is.
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment