Sunday, August 22, 2010

Some advice please & thank you [Boy Trouble]?

I have liked this guy for 6 months (his name is Sam), and he knew since about 3 months, but didn't really do anything .. :S


but 2 days ago, i was with 3 of his closest friends talking abt how much i love him and jking around etc. and one of them goes and tells sam, my best friend was passng by when this was happening and decided to join in and she asked if sam likes me and he said '; She is hot but i have a gf';





I WAS 100% SURE that he didnt, so me and my friend went back to his close friends and asked, and i was right.. he lied.





So why doesn't he like me?


%26amp; Why did he lie and say he has a gf?


He did say i was hot.. none of this is making sence to me!Some advice please %26amp; thank you [Boy Trouble]?
You were making a scene of yourself, talking about how much you love him in front of his friends. So maybe he did like you, but you kind of turned him off if he did.

No comments:

Post a Comment