Sunday, August 22, 2010

Male Advice Pleaseeeee!!!!!!!!!! Thank you?

So I have been dating a guy for 4 and 1/2 months and he asked me what I was doing this weekend. I said on Saturday I wanted to go to this event at my college. My friend is singing at it and I wanted to see her. So the guy I am dating asked ';so do you want me to go?'; and I said sure you can come if you want to. it is a semi-formal event. But for some reason I am scared to take him. I am scared that he might think it's boring, that he might think the entertainment is corny, I am scared that I won't know anyone ( it is a huge university, so of course I won't know that many people), and I am also scared if there are other pretty girls there that he might look at. I am not insecure but I do get really jealous, nor do I hate any girls that are pretty. So please help me and tell me if I should go with him or not! And is it a big deal if guys look at other girls????





thankssMale Advice Pleaseeeee!!!!!!!!!! Thank you?
Even though I think you are over thinking and worrying too much about this, if thats really how it will be, I think this will be a good measure of how strong your relationship is and how much he really likes you.


If he really does like you, I don't think it will matter if the event is boring or not because he is with you.


Also if he really likes you, I think he should be able to keep his eyes off other girls.


Don't get mad if he happens to glance at an attractive girl.


Hope eveything works out for you.


Just copied and pasted, no point in taking the time to retype it.Male Advice Pleaseeeee!!!!!!!!!! Thank you?
looking at other girls when you are dating a girl its just nature it runs in us.I think what you need to do its loosen up be fun around him.me and my girl have been dating over 4 years and she its really insecured about that stuff I love my girlfriend to death and I only have eyes for her and yeah sometimes you glance at a girl but it doesnt mean anything.just make sure he has a good time with you.
gir hit on the head.





But i would like to add that he really did want to go see someone sing, he wanted to just see you. Dont worry about things you cant control.





As far as him looking at other girls, its going to happen. Guys cant help it sometimes, but that doesnt mean hes going to walk away from you and ask another girl out. Go have fun and realise that this guy is very intrested in you, and most likly only you
wow..you worry too much. Sit back relax and enjoy the show. WHO KNOWS maybe this event will be a great bonding experience. Let him go he obviously wants to be with you. I doubt he is going for the eye candy. He could go to a strip club or club for that. Other than that relax and have a good time
It is human nature for a person to look. It does not mean they do not like the person they are with it is just natural. If he really wants to be with you he will not let his eyes wander too much. If you have informed him of the semi-formal requirement and he still wants to go then I would say you have no problem. You are going to see your friend perform so knowing a person or persons is not exactly necessary to go to a function just go and enjoy yourself and the show. Remember that the green eyed monster (jealousy and envy) is a bad thing to control but remember that they are your monsters and you do need to control them.





Enjoy the performance and don't worry about what may or may not happen at the function.

No comments:

Post a Comment