Sunday, August 22, 2010

Help! Please? Advice...What do you think the outcome will be?

The state is charging the person with aggravated domestic violence (misdemeanor) and felonious assault with a dangerous weapon.


The prosecutor said he wants to drop the felony to a misdemeanor. What misdemeanor charge do you think it would be?


I'm sick of thinking about this crap and wish it would all just go away. My mom, sister, and myself were all witnesses to the incident and the police report is ALL sorts of twisted and contains false statements-as in statements that were never even made, but are incriminating towards the defendant. I just don't know what more I can do. I know they get cases all the time where women that ARE abused defend their abusers, but I am NOT one of those people. I want to know what I can do to get the story straight.


When my mom met with the prosecuting attorney, she said that he wouldn't even listen to her. I need advice from professionals or people who know what they are talking about. PLEASE no stupid comments...Ive had enough.


This has caused me so much trouble because Ive been working tirelessly to try to clear this up. I am unable to focus on anything and have lost all the work Ive done in my classes this semester :(Help! Please? Advice...What do you think the outcome will be?
What state did this happen in, I can help with this as I do a lot of Dv and Victims staements for women.

No comments:

Post a Comment