Monday, August 23, 2010

Can any of you give me advice on this problem of mine???!!!???

I totally like this guy in my class and he fools around infront of me. He is so cute!! But I don't know if I should tell him or wait for him to say something. In science he is in my table so I get a little nervouse around him. So please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm dying!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!Can any of you give me advice on this problem of mine???!!!???
i know how you feel. i felt the same way you have before. what i would do is tell him that you like him.whats the worst that could happen? its worth the try





good luck =]Can any of you give me advice on this problem of mine???!!!???
you're soooo funny. Well i know it makes you nervous if your cute crush is sitting at the same table.... but be calm... pretend that you don't notice his cuteness, hold on to your breath. Ignore him and maybe he will be challenged and ask you for a date.....
Stay calm. You are in the stage where the emotions go wild. Take it easy. Don't go overboard. Otherwise you'll get yourself or somebody hurt.
obviously he likes you because hes trying to impress you, though im not sure if he knows that you like him too. so for him too make a move you have to hint that you like him. for example: give him a compliment, or flirt a little,jus say something you dont ordinarily say too a guy friend. after you have done this he will feel more confident on making a first move. if that doesnt work and you really like this guy, then you will have too make the first move. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment