Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm not pregnant but wondering if this had ever happened to you any advice on what it was?

17 years old never had sex not pregnant 1 week off of menstural cycle. and had a little drop of liquid not noticble maybe a cenimeter less than a cometer was there and no more. It was exactley where the nipple is. What is that???? and then it went away fast is it normal for this??





and has happened like twice before but it wasnt any bigger and only happened when the boob was ';perky'; or hard. sorry this is uncomfortable i dont know how to ask...I'm not pregnant but wondering if this had ever happened to you any advice on what it was?
go to your doc straight awayy xI'm not pregnant but wondering if this had ever happened to you any advice on what it was?
Yep, I had this happen to me when I was your age (20 years ago), I went to the doctors, he examined me (embarrasing) and said there was nothing at all to worry about. So, don't worry. But if you are concerned get checked out.
i'd go see ur dr just to be safe it could be something to do wit ur ovulation patterns n stuff but it might b something more sinister ur dr will know and they will be able to put ur mind at ease without embarrasement

No comments:

Post a Comment