Thursday, August 19, 2010

Guys. Is this normal? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

This guy likes me for a while now. We are going to the same college. He always stares at me and smile. We are not classmates, but I always run into him a few times per day. Everyday he goes to where I work and look at me. Sometimes, he trys to start a conversation with me, but I can tell he is very shy.





This morning, I wore tight clothes --it shows my figures. He was staring for a long times. Then, he got so excited and shoken the table. He also made some weird noises. I guess he is horny.





Is this a normal behavior? Thank you.





Sorry, English is my second language.Guys. Is this normal? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
yes it definitly sounds like he likes you, and everything sounded normal right up to the point when he was staring at you for a long time, and shaking the table, and making strange sounds. that part dosn't sound to normal. he could be a perv. stalking you. or just a nerd. either way if you plan on talking to him you need to have a friend with you just incase.Guys. Is this normal? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
Yes he dose like you and what he is doing is normal alltho he shouldent do it in class or where ever it was but he would like it if you talked to him
He sounds a bit weird, be careful.
Can't say this guy is normal. Most people don't plesure themselves in public. I would not trust this guy.
well not doing that kind of stuff in public is normal but he must like you alot then
lmao sounds like somone was having a play under a table
certainement pas!





ON AMERICAN PIE ONLY


sounds like he's lusting ater you like a dog for a bone.





what will he do if he gets u, then.





keep away.

No comments:

Post a Comment