Thursday, August 19, 2010

What kind of advice do you have for this situation?

Help.





Oh God. I feel really bad. I've had a crush on this guy for a year and a HALF now and I've been trying my best to get over him but I can't. I've tried joining activities, hanging out with other friends as much as possible, even trying to see other guys. But it's not working. Everything is getting worse and worse now because he got a girlfriend, just like everyone else seems to be getting into some relationship. I'm tired of crushing on him. And no, I can't tell him how I feel because he has a girlfriend and she doesn't seem to like me very much [which I don't understand because I've never done anything bad to her and he doesn't talk about me to her].





What sucks even more? I can't ignore him. I can't help it and I can't move on with someone like that in my head like if I actually ever had him with me. His teasing is not helping either. Every time I'm distracted in the halls, he walks up behind me and tries to scare me or poke me. That is seriously not helping and I can't avoid it.





I feel terribly bad, everyone else seems to be doing so fine .___.What kind of advice do you have for this situation?
wen he tries to scare u or poke u it means hes flirting with u i wood say ask his friends to ask him if he likes u then once his gf and him brake up for itWhat kind of advice do you have for this situation?
Yes you can. That happened to me in Grade School, then to HS.





I have the same crush with Rob Lowe, then Brad Pitt.





Go do something productive, get on YA or something. :)
go straight to him and blur it out...no matter what happens...atleast you will be relieved of this anxiety you are having now
if u like him, when he flirts with u, u must flirt back,


ignore the new gf, just as she ignores u, aim for that which u want, and the best gal wins the boy,


so be sportive, take the challenge, be the better gal


but do it subtly, don't directly clash with the girl, but put your claim for the boy
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment