Thursday, August 19, 2010

Guys your advice please,would you go for it?

guys would a married man consider cheating and take the chance,if he was attracted and wanted to hook up with another girl,would most guys take the chance if they knew they wouldnt get caught and the oppurtunity was there?or would they stay loyal? thanksGuys your advice please,would you go for it?
A high percentage probably would. My gender sad to say is not overwhelmed with scruple's.Guys your advice please,would you go for it?
I guess it all depends on what type of man he is. Loyalty is very hard to judge and asses on both man and woman.





Personally I think that if he is in a relationship that is healthy and happy, he will not consider cheating even when faced with temptations. It is important to have good communication within a relationship so that there will not be a reason for him to look elsewhere for the things that may lack n his own relationship with his partner.





This applies for both man and woman.
Any man or woman that have been cheaters most of their lives, would take a chance, especially if they are convinced that they won't get caught. But soon they will get caught regardless of gender. I know that I have not been a cheater all my life and God is my witness. I know there are other men and women that are not cheaters and are loyal.
sadly i have to be honest since this is a hypothetical question .. Yes i believe if she was attractive and i knew nobody would know i would probably do it ... I think most men put in the right situation would do it too .. They say this and they say that but the statistics prove we love to get the strange stuff .. and oh lets not leave out the women .. We have to have one of them to do it with so she is as guilty as we are ..
Ive known a lot of fellow men that have cheated and it had always came back to bite them in some form or fashion so there is no real safe way to not get caught.I personally wouldn't do it and have had opportunities. there are so many single women of my age group around here that the opportunity presents itself more than people know.Its wrong on every level to cheat and its disrespectful to yourself and to your spouse to cheat. it shows a lack of self respect to the public as well.there are no true kept secrets.
Many guys would, but I will not. My vows to my wife have meaning to me. I have had cute girls throw themselves at me, but I won't do it.
Every man in this world is loyal..UNTIL the ';offer'; comes to him!
if the golden gates are open most people walk right on in,i.e... if the opportunity is there he will take it ! especial if he like her just a little !
If they knew they will never get caught, i bet most guys will do it. Not all guys are that jacka** ... just a few will be very loyal to the wife..
It really depends on the person doesn't it..
I would never cheat.
i would never cheat on my wife its just wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment