Sunday, August 22, 2010

Need advice on what you think about her?

couple weeks ago I sent her a message to her facebook wall asking her if she knew this girl at her school. we have never talked on facebook.





next day


-she came to sit by me during a Church activity.


-asked me if the girl was my gf. I told her no.


-she had her leg crossed over moving toward me


some signs


-she has been around me more often then before.


-I turned off my cell phone and she was looking over at it while sitting next to me.


-plays with her hair. like running fingers through her hair or little strands.


-twice she has defended me when she thought somebody stole my answer.


-';don't look at me';. I was not even looking at her.


-one night she said my name like twice.


-once she said something random to me and started giggling after it.


-same night before I left me and her ran shoulders


-other night she was talking to this girl beside me in hushed tones about this guy who apparently stood her up and dating in general. before hand she used another guy name referring to football.








she usually talks a lot and really fast. lately when she raises her hand to say something she can not finish up what she is saying. she most of the time uses somebodies name to cover it up or acts confused about what she was saying.





at least 360 kids come to the youth group. she gets prideful with other boys about her football team. before all that above she did it to me too. she flirts the most with me out of all the boys there. the other day she playfully nudged this other boy don't know why. then she was wearing this other boys jacket for a time. I have not seen her seriously touching anyone.Need advice on what you think about her?
she likes you.





the points you wrote prove it. :)Need advice on what you think about her?
she likes you and nit the other guy at the end just 2 let u know.........try talking to her on facebook more
she likes yu:))





will yu answer my question?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
just talk to her





answer my question?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
the end
well do u like her??... cause she obviously likes u.. and if u do just start talking to her..and if u don't then tell her but don't keep her going crazy about some one that doesn't even like her like that...
wow confusing huh? better be careful
shes interested in you.. ask her on a date
she either is playing u or she likes u. girls play with there hair and run their fingers through their hair anyway. girls also like saying random stuff just to talk lol

No comments:

Post a Comment