Sunday, August 22, 2010

Women got a question for you any advice is great?

I really like my friend. She knows how I feel about her. She has a kid and has to work to support him. I recently asked her if we could be more than just friends. She said that she wanted to just be friends for now. That she had a lot of stress with work and not having enough money and wasn't ready to date anyone and she didn't want to rush into anything. A week or so later she asks me if I want to come to her place to watch a movie (she lives 50 miles away and it takes over an hour to drive) we have done this twice and she went to a football game with me the other day. She still says she just wants to be friends for now and that she doesn't want to lead me on. Okay now what I would like to know. Does it seem like she is moving toward a possible relationship or is she just messing with me? And what can I do to possibly get out of the just friends zone sooner rather than later?Women got a question for you any advice is great?
Just take your time on this one and allow life to unfold as it will. Try to do things to ease her stress, and invite her places to display your interests in her and see how it all unfolds. By no means am I saying to be a fool either. I definitely would not spend the next year of time and energy on someone and not know where it was going.

No comments:

Post a Comment