Monday, August 23, 2010

Shoe Advice, Tell me what you think about these boots?

I'm thinking about getting these boots.





http://www.ae.com/web/browse/product.jsp鈥?/a>





Please let me know what you think? Also what exactly you like or don't like.


FYI: I'm a 20 year old guyShoe Advice, Tell me what you think about these boots?
they seem like they suit more older ppl. dont like.Shoe Advice, Tell me what you think about these boots?
They look like something you'd wear to do farmwork.
i wouldn't buy those if i were you


honestly i think its a ripoff. and i dont like the style. looks like something my dad would wear


if you're willing to spend that kind of money get yourself those really hot neon nikes i see all the guys wearing in my school
Uh.. I wouldn't want my boyfriend wearing that.





I don't know how to describe it, but just don't get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment