Thursday, August 19, 2010

How should I deal with drama at work?In need of good worthy advice.Can you help?

Theres this manager named Freddie,, that work for the same company as I,ve met him a few times, every time we met it was always weird, on one occassion, he refused to come into the office, because I was there, which I could not understand,yet everytime he sees my co worker Johnathan, he would always ask how am I doing., And he has called up to my job a few times asking for me. My co worker Johnathan, told me it was him by his voice. So after that once a week, I'll get calls with someone calling and hanging up from a blocked number.Coincidence?


Anyhow,They let my co worker Johnathan go, and Freddie always calls him to work for him, the very first time he took a job from Freeddie,he told me Freddie asked him ';How was I doing'; and he asked ';So where does she work again'; and ';What time does she get off work';, which is confsuing because hes called up to my job, and has asked about me,so he really knows where I work.


So about three weeks ago, Johnathan tells Freddie, that hes found a new job, so he cannot work for the company any longer.Now, yesterday, i go into the office, and meet with human resources about a personell issue, I was having with an employee, I get a call from Johnathan telling me that Freddie just called him, but he didn't answer the phone, I asked him what time did he call? Johnathan said Freddie called at about 1:00 in the afternoon, about 15 minutes after I left office, keep in mind, he hadnt talked to Freddie in over two weeks, since he had told him he did not need to work anymore.Plus, hes always calling my workers to work for him, when there are plenty of workers who are looking for extra hours..Is this a coincidence or no





Sidenote: Plus, I am getting the blues from people in the office, everytime I try to get in touch with my Branch Manager, he ignores me now.Everytime I try to get in touch with the Schduler/Payroll lady, she ignores my calls always.I had an appointment with the Human Resources Manager, she kept me waiting, while she did interviews,and made phone calls, someone had to reminf her to talk to me.And the weird thing about it is that everyone started acting like this towards me after I talked to Freddie, I invited him out for coffee, but we never went out.Ever since then the people at the office are so rude and mean to me for absolutely no reasonHow should I deal with drama at work?In need of good worthy advice.Can you help?
Do you have any friends there? If no one else will talk to you maybe your friend can find out what's going on. Without some idea of the reasons for this behavior there's nothing you can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment