Monday, August 23, 2010

I need advice. What would you do in this situation?

I have been dating a guy that I really care about for 2 years now. I just turned 30 and he is 33. About 6 months into our relationship he told me this secret fetish he had called the smoking fetish. He likes to watch a girl smoke and thinks its sexy if its done correctly and with a certain name brand. At that point I had already become attached to him before I knew about this fetish of his. My question to everyone is that if your boyfriend asked you to smoke for him just on weekends. About 4 cigarettes a week because it is a turn on for him, would you do it? Would you do it for him to make him and keep him happy even though you never smoked before and never planned on doing it either? Please let me know your thoughts. Thank you so much.I need advice. What would you do in this situation?
Maybe once in a while, but NEVER on a regular basis like that


Doing it regularly every weekend is kind of pushing it...


I need advice. What would you do in this situation?
Well, smoking can kill you- so lets think about that. You knew about this fetish when you were together for 6 months.. and you continued to be with him. You knew what you were getting into. Now, will he leave you if he never gets this fetish? Maybe not.. But could you do it maybe one time? MAYBE. But, he needs to know every weekend is not only not cool - its not SAFE. What if you develop throat cancer bc he thinks smoking is sexy. Weight the options, and think about whats important to YOU. YOU come first. .. and if this becomes a big issue.. then maybe you two are not meant for each other..
My wife used to do this for me. I think you would be a wonderful girlfriend if you would do this. It really isn't much to ask, and if it keeps him interested in you and turns him on, why not? I think that you will come to enjoy it!





But you should ask him what would happen if you two got married and had a daughter, and she took an interest in smoking as a small child. His answer could be very revealing.
You have to think of yourself, if you never had any thoughts of smoking then don't. As we all know I don't have to mention health. Also as far as his fetish goes, I would talk to him and see if there is any other thing that may be second best on his list, and then there's this,(What if your fetish was to see men eating **** about four times a week, would he accommodate you?) Dont mean to be so extream but a fedish is a fedish.

No comments:

Post a Comment