Thursday, August 19, 2010

Really really need some advice!thank you!?

Hi! Here is my problem with the laptop: so I can use both wireless and broadband internet...sometimes to better watch a video over the internet,I switch from wireless to broadband..so I disconnect from the wireless network,turn off network animation..a message appears saying connect to broadband...I plug in the cable, I put the ID and the password but it doesn`t connect saying no response from remote host...BUT the small connection icon shows me I`m online and not only that,but also that I`m connected via wireless,although I turned off activity animation and I disconnected from the wireless..and when I look over the available wireless networks,I`m not connected to any of them! And finally,if I unplug the cable for broadband,of course I`m not connected to the internet..Now I`m quite confused and I don`t understand why this happens...I hope I explained as clear as possible...Can you give me any advice? Thank you.


Really really need some advice!thank you!?
Does your braoadband connect otherwise? Please explain the connection type and provider.

No comments:

Post a Comment