Monday, August 23, 2010

Seasonal Pill? Has anyone tried this pill? Can you give me any advice or suggestions?

I was always against it up until my menstruation cycle became out of control. Is this pill safe? Does it work? Is it worth it? Seasonal Pill? Has anyone tried this pill? Can you give me any advice or suggestions?
I wouldn't get the pill. Your body is meant to have periods so that the uterine lining can be purged. I don't think it's worth it. Plus there is always some risks involved such blood clots. I suggest you talk to your doctor before you make your final decisionSeasonal Pill? Has anyone tried this pill? Can you give me any advice or suggestions?
I used it for about 8 months. I didn't get pregnant, however, I stopped taking it because it was making me very depressed and angry--pretty much like I had severe pms all the time. As soon as I was off of it my husband said he could notice a major difference in my personality.





I'm not sure if that happens to everyone or if it just happened to me. I didn't spot very much and my periods are pretty lite and come regularly now, so the depression is the only negative thing I have to share about it.





Good luck! Hope this helps a little!
I didn't like it cause I spotted all the time on it and the risk of a blood clot is so real anymore that condoms are my way of going but then again I am married so if I got pregnant we won't be mad. Hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment