Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hey need some guy advice :( thank you?

so I was thinking of maybe calling this guy tonight on the way home from work I haven't talked to him on the phone in god knows how long and its been about two months since i last said hello to him online.





Background story,





He was my best friend


we slept together


we did the whole we like each other we don't on off thing for ages


we never hooked up again or kissed after sleeping together (got close though)


he then moved away like 3 wks after this happened ( i knew he had applied for the job before we slept together)


I had a boyfriend the entire time, we're still dating


my boyfriend saw some of the flirty messages he sent me so we ';stopped'; talking


I still talked to him on msn when I was at work


A little over 2 months ago I deceided enough was enough and I was just being stupid so I just stopped talking to him completely (by this point we were just talking as friends nothing flirty or anything like that which is what I wanted)


On sunday I signed into an old chat program for the first time in ages, and hes was on, he said hi to me and i guess i just didn't know what to say/didn't want to deal with it, so i ignored him, he said fine then, then i deleted him


yesterday at work i just couldn't stop thinking about him so I sent him an email saying sorry for not saying hi the other day and asking how he is etc.





I guess the point is he didn't reply to my email, and i guess its kinda reminded me that one of the reasons i stopped talking to him in the first place is that i felt it was all one sided cause he'ld only talk to me if i talked to him first even though he had numerous ways to contact me that my boyfriend wouldn't know about (work email, work phone etc) and yet he didn't he'ld wait for me to msg him on msn or whatever





but i can't get him off my mind so I was wondering if I should call him tonight and just say hi?Hey need some guy advice :( thank you?
ok first of all, if you don't love your boyfriend anymore, break up with him! don't be sneaking around. us guys have feelings too, y'know.


Hey need some guy advice :( thank you?
Just call him..he tried to say hi and you blew him off. You know that upset him. My husband did the same thing with waiting on me to talk to him. I asked him why and he said he didn't want to come off as too clingy and bother me. This was when we were just friends and it used to bug me. Maybe he has the same reasoning? I think it'll make you feel better to talk to him again though. He was your best friend.. Good Luck
it depend on if you really like ur boyfriend... if you dont then go right ahead n call him, if you like ur bf then dont... if your bf finds out about you callin him then he might get mad and brakeup with you n you will b left wit wat?!?! nothing exactly....
i dont knw what to say... all the ppl ans ur question ... pretty much rite.. just dont do something stupid... coz seriously one thing will lead to other.. coz u already slept with him.. nu have a BF for GOD sack... fk him if u want... but this dude.. its out of picture... u can tell ur BF that u wanna break up n then call him or say hi.. coz u knw the time u say hi... u gonna go n suck his DICK one nite... thts true.. n u cant close ur eyes bec of it.. so dont do anything stupid n lose ur BF .. if he cares abt u ... then u shld just forget abt him.. n move on.. otherwise u gonna hurt ur BF really bad.. just think it this way.. if he do the same thing.. how u gonna feel? Chicks blame guys are cheater .. but its nt true....
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
noo, hes like a hooker, one night then your done.
You have a bf....go home to him
plz dont cheat it hurts people
go ahead and call him


i mean


it kind of is your fault for cheating on him?


no offense!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment