Thursday, August 19, 2010

When ttc is there any one thing that you bought/used or piece of advice given that helped you get pregnant ?

2 things to buy - evening primrose oil (only day 1 of cycle to day 14) and vitex (Agnus Castus) also day 1 - 14.





Extra tips are drink plenty of water, eat plenty of protein, take multi- vitamins and minerals, make love when you first notice your cervix is high, open and soft with plenty of egg-white mucus and bingo!!!





Good luck!





Oh yes, and bottom up, supported by a pillow for 20 minutes.When ttc is there any one thing that you bought/used or piece of advice given that helped you get pregnant ?
Prayer





and for really helpful information on ovulating, etc ...


www.essentialconceptionguide.comWhen ttc is there any one thing that you bought/used or piece of advice given that helped you get pregnant ?
I am a CCMA





Have sex twice a day in that week of ovulation window





Make it less of a chore by going to romantic dinner or doing something you enjoy together and then go to a Hotel or other Romantic Getaway.


If you are making baby making a Chore you are LESS likely to conceive





Good Luck
Fertility awareness method (FAM):


Body temeprature


Mucus





I suggest you to by the book TAKING CHARGE OF YOUR FERILITY!
Ok well what I am about to suggest will probably bug you because it did me when I was ttc.





The best thing to do is not try to hard and relax.





My husband and I were ttc for 2 years with no luck. We had our first appt through for the fertility clinic so didnt chart or use the Clearblue monitor we had or anything, just made love when we felt like it. Then the day before our first appt I realised I was a week late and took a test. It was positive and now 30 weeks pregnant.





I hated everyone telling me to relax and things would happen but honestly its true. Believe me I know how hard it is ttc and I know how hard it is to relax and not think about it.





If you are only just starting to ttc then I think it is a good idea to take bbt and chart your cycle just so you know what your body is doing and so you are in tune with your cycle but after a few months I think it is a waste of time and stresses you out too much.





Good luck .. sending you buckets of baby dust.
We used ovulation strips/calendar (I learned a lot about my cycle), Fertile Aid lubrication, did ';dance'; four days before/day of/and day after ovulation once per day. I also laid there for at least 30 minutes with my hips elevated after. It took 2 months...15 weeks pg with twins!
my friend was ttc for over a year, and when she went on vacation, she got pregnant there.
well, after 20 months and still not pregnant, I've tried BBT charting, CM checking, changed my diet, and stopped going to pilates, and know more than my doctor about TTC! But it's not worked for me yet! The one thing that I would suggest is acupuncture, it doe have some benefits in fertility- even my doctor admitted she has patients who come in and say it's worked for them. But even so, if you are a huge bag of nerves and stressed out to breaking point over it, as I have been at times, acupuncture truly helps me to relax, and that in itself is an indicator of fertility, adn so it can't be all bad! I have to say I'm not a big fan of all this charting, I have started it again now I'm on clomid, but I did it for around 7 months previously and as I have PCOS my temps were all over the place, and there was no pattern, it just was another way of throwing the no baby factor into my face before I even got out of bed, and ensured I was getting stressed out it, before I'd even started my day. You have to work out what's good for you, and weigh up the potential benefits to you ie. if you only drink one or two occasionally, is it really worth the stress of missing a relaxing glass of wine in friends, in relation to the minor effect the odd glass may have on your fertility. I've decided not now, I'm really trying to take the low stress way, cos I truly felt like I was verging on a breakdown. That might throw the cat amongst the pigeons, but when it comes down to it, I can only answer with my own experience.


Good luck and heaps of baby dust!
cahrt you period it and your ovulating days
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment