Monday, August 23, 2010

I need serious, mature advice. what do you guys think i should do ?

my bf of 1 year wants me to go on a 4 day vacation with his friends. When we got together his Friends wife's have been talking crap about me. And now I do not want to hang out with these people. His friends are like family to him. I dont want to be a ***** and tell him not to go if I am not going. But don't you think he needs to realize that? He is basically putting his friends before me. What should I do? what should I tell him? Should I make a big deal about him going, or should I just be cool about it??? I am 28.I need serious, mature advice. what do you guys think i should do ?
Tell him the truth about his friend's wife. That you don't want to spend even a second with her because of how badly she treated you and you shouldn't have to try and be buddies with someone like her. Don't prevent him from going, just say that you do not wish to go and tell him to have a good time. Hopefully he will choose you over them.I need serious, mature advice. what do you guys think i should do ?
You should talk to him and tell him how you feel. You should still go because some person's comments shouldn't stop you too from loving each other on vacation.
Talk to him. Tell him how you feel and why you feel that way. He should choose you over them, but if he doesn't just remember that mens brains work differently that womens, and he may not realize that going without you is such a big deal.
talk to him. be real about how you feel, but listen carefully and trust what he says. if you two can't get to an understanding, then accept what is and move on. don't manipulate or attempt to change him. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment