Monday, August 23, 2010

I need some advice. Read if you'd like to help?

Some of you might be in the same situation. I'm 16 and my family is middle class. I'm very thankful for what we have. But a lot of my friends are high class and get everything they want. My friend just turned 16 and got a brand new jeep. I'm 16 and I don't have my car yet. My parents told me that money is tight and I need to save up for it myself. I'm applying at places and had an interview yesterday. It just feels like money is an issue and it hurts because I have to work. My friends get everything handed to them. They'll probably get to go to a really good college while i'm going to have to work hard for it. Sometimes I just feel like giving up. Know what i mean? :(I need some advice. Read if you'd like to help?
Its take time to get what you want especially you dont have enough money


I have that problem too My mum wouldnt buy me a cellphone and my classmate have nice cellphones But my mum said money is hard to find you cant find money everywhere, you cant just get money in street but lucky if you find them...


You can get wat you want if you focused on your study and get job a professional job you can buy what ever you want....





I HOPE IT HELPSI need some advice. Read if you'd like to help?
youre going to end up having a better life than them


because everything is handed to them on a silver platter they're going to always expect everything to be handed to them on a silver platter


as for you, you will already be used to working for what you want
yeah, as soon as your friends graduate from college they're going to realize that life isn't something that get's handed to you.





you sound like a great person. keep at that.
Just remember, others have it waaayyyyy worse! :D
wow your a poor *****.
The only place where work is after success is in the dictonary...
I hate to break it to you, but you kinda sound spoiled and self-centered in that
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment