Sunday, August 22, 2010

DRUMMING ADVICE! how do you play this song?

I really want to be able to play this song by puddle of mudd on the drums: heres the tab:


http://www.911tabs.com/link/?3625981





can anyone give me any advice?


Thank you!!DRUMMING ADVICE! how do you play this song?
yeah just hit the drums. LOLDRUMMING ADVICE! how do you play this song?
I play the digital drums. I had percussion lessons in music school. My main instrument is the guitar. I also play a lot of bass. My I play digital drums.


My advice to you, is focus on the melodic rhythm. The main elements of a drum kit and the kick drum and the snare.


Find the elemental beat of the melody with the kick and the snare. The toms and the cymbals are for fills and accents and turnarounds, such as a verse to a chorus.


Put the mp3 on and play along with it.
I think you should go to a teacher or something, I don't think people can shw you online

No comments:

Post a Comment