Sunday, August 22, 2010

Need Advice: What do you think of my plan with this girl?

There's this girl I really like. She's been kind of obsessed with this other guy for a while now (they never dated; he doesn't even like her, but he messes with her and she thought she had a chance). Now I think she's getting over it. Also she knows I like her since I've asked her out before (she turned me down because of the other guy, but she didn't say that we couldn't date in the future). Well I asked her to hang out and she said yes. I guess what I'll do is just play it easy this time, flirt a bit, have fun with her, but I won't push her into anything. Maybe at the end of the night I'll kiss her on the cheek or something. Then I'll try to go out with her once a week and slowly start taking her out on more date like activities. Am I approaching this the right way? Any advice? Thanks.Need Advice: What do you think of my plan with this girl?
I think you're making a good choice. Just take it slow and see what happens.Need Advice: What do you think of my plan with this girl?
Just be smooth with her, dont overdo it because thats what turns then off. and best thing is to be yourself! And one more thing, if your trying to impress her by giving her the good boy treatment, dont. I've found if you show a girl your problems they like you more lol because they want someone to put straight i guess...





But yeah, be yourself and if its meant to happen it will :)





Glenn.
yeah i think you've got things pretty sorted. if a guy did this to me i would be quite happy, like i wouldnt feel uncomfortable about the other guy thing. but just bare in mind that she is 'obsessed' with someone else so dont be too dissapointed if she turns you down at some point. :) hope i helped.
Yes! Thats a really good plan, just make sure she knows you still like her and don't push her. She might still need time to get over the other guy but it if you do all that, it'll definitely speed up the process. Good Luck!
yes that is exactly what i would of telling u to do had u asked. its a good plan. shes obviously interested in u or she wouldnt even hang out with u. like u said just take it slow.GOOD LUCK.
yes you are you can think on your own but dont flirt to hard
thats perfectly right! just dnt force anything on her!
yeah that sounds really nice, go for it :) good luck
thats the way to do it
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment