Monday, August 23, 2010

I need some advice what do you think? men and women?

I have been having what I would call a friends with benefits relationship with a guy that I have known for many years. We only a year ago started sleeping together and it is not a regular thing. He was living with his baby momma and he told me he wanted a relationship with me but given his track record I declined. I really care about him, so one day we were talking and he told me that he had some strong feelings for me being the person that I am I brushed it off and kinda laughed at him. I don't want him to know my true feelings so I always keep this guard up so I won't get hurt. I never call or initiate anything he always does the calling texting or inviting to whatever. I am playing this thing right or should let him know my true feelings?? Please help I am dying on the inside.I need some advice what do you think? men and women?
You should tell him your true feelings very soon.





If you don't, then he might find out another way.





Good Luck.I need some advice what do you think? men and women?
omg girl you r so messed up i agree that is rillly slutty
Lady!! This is the high time that you must tell about your true feelings to him because time never waits for anyone and once it slips off your hands then you have nothing else to do rather then regretting on what happened. Better to listen your heart and do what you feel and I bet that if you are true from your side then whatever you would do would be the right thing. Truth always wins!! Good Luck
slut
If you like him, i think you should tell him


its always better to see what would happen instead of thinking what actually couldve happened.


Take chances, and people get hurt all the time, but that's how we learn.


and we make better choices from then, we learn from it.


but on this situation, i think you should go for him (:
Let him know or he'll move on.
let it all out, life is about taking risks.

No comments:

Post a Comment