Thursday, August 19, 2010

I need advice how do you tell someone you like them?

i really like this boy and he knows it a little because my friend told him i do but he won't believe them and is asking me to tell him PERSONALLY!!!! it's to hard i can't do it HELP!!!!!!!!!!I need advice how do you tell someone you like them?
well, my main passion is art.


and i've asked someone out by drawing them something.





maybe you can use your best skill and try to fit it in.


your skills are what you do best and with confidence.


all you need is confidence, right?





i have hard time telling guys i like them too.


but, just telling them flat out is the best best way.I need advice how do you tell someone you like them?
just say it!



Personally I suggest you should get him wasted, LOTS and LOTS of alcohol and illegal substances, then I am sure he will say he likes you. On the other hand you could just drop hints until he tells you.

No comments:

Post a Comment