Sunday, August 22, 2010

Male Advice Pleaseeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! thank you so much?

So I have been dating a guy for 4 and 1/2 months and he asked me what I was doing this weekend. I said on Saturday I wanted to go to this event at my college. My friend is singing at it and I wanted to see her. So the guy I am dating asked ';so do you want me to go?'; and I said sure you can come if you want to. it is a semi-formal event. But for some reason I am scared to take him. I am scared that he might think it's boring, that he might think the entertainment is corny, I am scared that I won't know anyone ( it is a huge university, so of course I won't know that many people), and I am also scared if there are other pretty girls there that he might look at. I am not insecure but I do get really jealous, nor do I hate any girls that are pretty. So please help me and tell me if I should go with him or not! And is it a big deal if guys look at other girls????





thankssMale Advice Pleaseeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! thank you so much?
Wow Samantha, you are a scared lil cat aren't you.Seems you are afraid of a lot of little things.


Don't make a big deal out of this, you are after-all, only going to see a friend sing, no big deal.


If you'd like his company then tell him yes, you'd love him to join you. Then just go and have a great time, after all, you've been with him 4 1/2 months.


As to him looking at girls, he may, it's just what guys do, but if he's smart and he's dating you, I doubt that he will.


And who knows, if you are there to hear your friend sing, she may have a few other friends there too, that you may know. After all, you aren't there to make new friends, but to support the friend who's singing.


So don't fret so much, go and have a good time.Male Advice Pleaseeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! thank you so much?
q
its not about what you are doing its about who you are with so if you think he likes you he will love what ever you guys do!
all guys look at other girls...





but im sure he knows it will be corny. he just wats to be with you so let him go

No comments:

Post a Comment