Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Advice if you can help how do I?

I'm in a relationship with a wonderful man, both deeply in love, met each others families and he is an old fashioned gentleman. Problem is, whenever I raise the issue of living together or getting married, he skirts around it. I'm not desperate for him to commit but I would like to know if he is interested in the possibility of building a life together. I have tried asking him outright but I never get a straight yes or no. It's not a case of ';Why buy the cow when you get the milk for free'; as he has a very low sex drive and frequently says he loves the fact that our relationship is built on our trust, honesty and not on sex. We talk to each other about everything but this is the one subject he avoids. Everything he says points to a lifetime together but he avoids discussing the issue directly. Love him, but fed up of not knowing if he has any intentions of ever taking it further. Like I said, possiblity is all I want to know, not promise right away. We've been together a year. Help!Advice if you can help how do I?
you need to take the initiative and just ask him how he would feel about moving in together.Advice if you can help how do I?
Simply tell him that if he's not interested in what you want, which is a life together, then you will leave. Why torture yourself with a guy who isn't at the same point in his life regarding relationships? Move on hun. I'm sure there are plenty of guys who would love to settle down with you and have a family. If you keep on with him it will just frustrate you until you are both so miserable and have a horrible messy break up.
you have to think about if you really want to be with him forever. Since you know he has a low sex drive. You have only been together for a year. Give it some time

No comments:

Post a Comment