Saturday, July 31, 2010

SURVEY: When You Ask A Question & People Tell You What To Do When You're Not Asking For Advice What Do You Do?

E.g.


';Do you like salt?';


';Don't ask this question because someone already asked it';





';What's the weather like?';


';Stop being so unoriginal. it doesn't suit you and people will think things';SURVEY: When You Ask A Question %26amp; People Tell You What To Do When You're Not Asking For Advice What Do You Do?
F*ckwits, the lot of them...pfft!SURVEY: When You Ask A Question %26amp; People Tell You What To Do When You're Not Asking For Advice What Do You Do?
that is annoying. i just give a thumbs down because it's


only a Poll or Survey, and obviously they were asked before.





it's not like it's a question like, ';Who won American Idol?';


and you can just type it in the search bar because most


likely it was asked 100 times already.





they just don't know how to have fun. this is P%26amp;S, and if


they're doing that then maybe they should go to a more


';serious'; section.





:)
I tell them to piss off or something, I hate unsolicited advice. One of my contacts (Meta Knight) is notorious for tearing up people who do that he will add like 50 edits to the question telling them to shut their f*cking mouth and go to hell. HAHAHA!
We have found on here you take the good and leave the bad~like ';off a duck's back.'; Life is too short to waste time on people who don't get you or want to make you just like them or whatever their deal is.
Tell them to shut the f*ck up and back the f*ck off because they are f*cking a@sholes and they need to f*cking find someone else to annoy because you don't need to hear it! Nuff said.
It depends on what kind of a mood I'm in.
Ignore them.


They evidently have nothing better to do, than give somebody a hard time.


Your questions are light, and not so serious, so those that appreciate your fine wit have no problem with them whatsoever!


Keep it up!
Viciously fire back with your own witty retorts and severe the line of contact so that you are victorious and the other person is driven to madness through their own inability to let it go. Vengeance is a dish best served cold
either comment back to them


or


jus let it slide (like i never did see it)





its not my fault they wnt to be grouchy!


i dnt let people on the internet get to me or ruin my day...


its jus a comment...no big deal :)
Why did you waste time capitalizing every word in this question when you could have spent that time rubbing lotion on yourself or someone you love???
if its funny i appreciate some the humor but if its judgemental i get pissed
I ignore them - the assumers of here often provide the most ridiculous answers.
I usually say ';Thank you SO much. you've been most helpful, a$$wipe!';





I know, people are mean.
Don't ask me for my answer b/c I've already answered this.


';Lick myself all over';
answer it as





2 points
No, I either just move on or say something moronic to get the 2 points.
don't matter what they answered, just ignore them.
I don't like this,


ask a question about sleeping instead
tell them shut the **** up and get a life
Ignore them
Block them if I'm crabby, or just ignore them
fly away
kick assss and take names !
ignore them.
i don't give them those 10 points
Ignore them.


You're not my real dad!
I don`t do anything except shake my head.If I wanted advice,I would have asked for it,right?
I comment back, telling them off.
ignore them ^.^ I dont waste my time dealing with people who act that way
ignore them because guess what? at least the question was better than the answer

No comments:

Post a Comment