Saturday, July 31, 2010

Could you give me advice for my FF Team?

QB. M. Cassel


RB1 Ch. Johnson


RB2 M. Forte


WR B. Marshall


WR L. Evans


WR L. Fitzgerald


TE J. Carlson


K M. Prater


DEF NYGCould you give me advice for my FF Team?
It would help if we knew your bench, but judging from your starting lineup you have a solid team. I would upgrade at QB, and maybe TE.


Try trading Chris Johnson, Lee Evans, and Matt Cassel, for Kurt Warner, and then a solid replacment at either RB or WR, someone like Brandon Jacobs or Calvin Johnson





Good Luck





Thank you for giving me best answer...lolCould you give me advice for my FF Team?
get a better DEF and QB. They aren't the greatest, but they are average. I would work with them.
your team overall is solid, but if there is better option on the QB and TE in the free agent, i would pick them up. The QB and TE are the only position that i think is weak.
nice team. good depth. should do well.

No comments:

Post a Comment