Thursday, July 29, 2010

Please Advice if you know?

I need Visa





I have done Engineering from VTU in computer science (2007 Pass out). I have 2 years of experience as Exchange server Analyst. I just need work VISA (Full time) to any other Country but most of the countries give VISA for 3 years experienced candidate. Does anyone know which country gives for 2 years experienced n also tell me if there is enough scope for my profession in that country..





Thanks in Advance..Please Advice if you know?
Well, bro you didn't mention your home country because if you want to apply form immigration or work vise then there is a point base system everywhere.


let me give you an example of UK


If you want to get HSMP (Highly Skilled Migrant Program ) then you need to get 75 points to qualify for that.


They are not asking for three year experience but you do need 12 month salary to get points.


Almost same rules apply for Canada, Australia and other countries.


visit the links in source for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment