Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Have you any real advice on breaking a long standing habit?

Obviously I like the funny answers too, but I was hoping for at least one sensible thoughtful answer! Anyone??Have you any real advice on breaking a long standing habit?
Normally, I give answers in relation to my avatar, but i'll be serious here. I used to be addicted to drugs for a long time. I had to make my mind up to break the habit and stick with it, ESPECIALLY durring the trying times. The best thing you can do, whatever habit your talking about *you never stated* is to be 100% firm in your decision to never do it again. People are gung-ho right at the start of something, then weaken over time. You have to remember WHY your breaking your habit when you want to do it again. I hope you find what you are seeking.Have you any real advice on breaking a long standing habit?
you have to want to break it. if you don't want it it won't happen.
just wheel power...........

No comments:

Post a Comment