Saturday, July 31, 2010

Ok, I took your advice, now what do you think of my fashion blog?

I know, I'm asking this all over again, but this time, I took your advice and made some changes. Now what do you think?





Please read it. The very least.





http://poisonedtrees.blogspot.comOk, I took your advice, now what do you think of my fashion blog?
wow we have completely opposite taste except for the uggs i hate them Ok, I took your advice, now what do you think of my fashion blog?
kinda boring.
cool
here's a little critical advice, and i've read plenty of fashion blogs. you need to start making outfits from cheap stores (F21)/your parent's closet, taking a picture of it, saying where you got the things from, ect





i was bored reading about you lusting over marc by marc shoes..and there are only 3-4 posts on the whole thing!





http://unpopcult.blogspot.com/





here's my music blog :)


i think the writing style will come to you..my very first posts were pretty rough
I love it :)


Great job!
sorry but it's really boring to me.
Love it!
Looks like a lot of others ones I've seen.


I'm sorry.
its ok.
its cute. i like the background! haha umm. those shoes are tres hideous. i love marc but sometimes hes too crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment