Thursday, July 29, 2010

What advice can you give on this? :(?

I'm having a really hard time lately... Please, No one make fun of me. Don't be Harsh. And dont tell me I'm Wrong... :(





I'm Thirteen. And I recently Read The Twilight Saga. I Think Edward Cullen Is The perfect boyfriend. I want him. I need him. My only problem is... he's imaginary/nonexistent. This isn't really about Edward Cullen Though... I fell in love with the guy who plays him in The movie.... Robert Pattinson.. I just, IM CRAZY! :( I cry every night when i go to bed which is completely ridiculous. I think about him basically 24/7... and I google him like every 20 minutes... I would call it an obsession... (which it clearly is) but it'll just sound like im a stalker.. which i wouldnt like to call myself....








--





i'm not one of those nut cases (although it seems like it) who wants him to bite me on the neck. or kidnap him. NO. I don't know what I want with him. He just stays in my head and i have absolutely no idea why. He has sooo many flaws which i caught the first few seconds i saw one of his interviews. and strangely it doesn't bother me at all... ex: ';he hasn't washed his hair in 6 weeks';.... I know that sounds disgusting... But I would KILL to be around him, even with a bad odor.. hahahah xD His face isn't all that pretty , he's unattractive really, but... UGGG IT JUST GETS ME SO MAD! I DONT KNOW WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THIS GUY! I JUST KEEP THINKING ABOUT HIM. AND WHY AM I CRYING!?!!?!? I reallllllly need help. I know some of you might say im crazy or im stupid or im not really in love because i've never even met him before.... but i know enough about him to be in love with him... and its killing me...... literally. (I wont tell you how, but you should understand what i mean.. if you know what im going through..)





please help me... :(What advice can you give on this? :(?
well it seems you dont get out much lol jk.





but yeah this sounds a little creepy. i went threw this stage with nick jonas for about 10 minutes lol


you should get a real boyfriend that will get your mind off things.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>What advice can you give on this? :(?
girl you got really good grammer skills to be 13. i swear you got every apostrophe, comma, period, colon.... lol but anyways sounds to be like yahoo answers cant do nothin for you. you need psychiatric help. not trying to be rude or hurt your feelings but it's true.
If I were to not be serious, I would laugh. And i would tell you that you're simply going through a faze that almost every girl goes through.





Well, being serious, I would simply say this:


You will never have him, even if you do believe you're in love with him, and there are always possibilities. You have to understand this. You are crying because you know that you can't have him. Yeah, you may think otherwise, but that's the reality.


Please, look around your school. There are at least 5 guys who have a great personality and/or are extremely attractive.





You've never even seen him in person, you've never been with him in his life. You don't know the real him; yea, he may seem so very sweet in interviews.





I don't want to think you're in love, you're obsessed. It's ok though, keep going through life loving him, It's a good feeling so why pass it? It may eventually go by like your favorite song.





Sorry to seem so negative.


I hope i gave you something to think about.


Good luck, hun.

No comments:

Post a Comment