Saturday, July 31, 2010

Hello.. I really could use some serious advice. Could you please help me?

Hello, and thank you for reading this.





First of all, I am currently a 20-year-old college guy and I have not been with any other girls...for too long. I do not have any girl friends that I do hang out, I also do not hang out with my guy friends often because I just like to stay by myself, and keep myself occupied by working on my car.





The last time that I have ever even with a girl was in my freshman year in college, which was about 2 years ago. I am really shy guy, polite and I do realize that I am not the most good looking guy in the whole universe, but I did hear some good remarks on my appearance from other females...





Around my campus, I kind of sense that some women kind of look at my way, but I always feel someone is looking at me...It is so weird, but I just ignore and go to my classes and come back home and study afterwards.





My question is... How could I make myself to be more sociable and make more friends, particularly women friends?





Thank you for listening to my story...Hello.. I really could use some serious advice. Could you please help me?
ok the best thing to do dude is be confident start a conversation with a girl in one of your classes. trust ur gut if you think that she is into the convo then continue talking to her make it priority to talk to her every day. and if you just want to meet more people one friend can git you in with a group of people if u become a good friend of a girl she will want you to meet there friends becausee MOST WOMAN THINK THEY ARE THE MATCH MAKER! or becausee she will want to show off to her friends what she has in her hands and they dont. but all i can realy tell you is be confident always walk like you are the big man on campusHello.. I really could use some serious advice. Could you please help me?
just let ur mind free dude, seriously just talk to random people (girls and guys) and listen to them (very important), make urself feel and look confident about urself by staying in shape (workout) it just makes a difference and makes u feel good and the women might start realizing you. dress proper, ';dressy'; shirts attract girls, be smart, just relax when u talk to people and relax ur body and LEGS so u wont get nervous and shy and just act like as if ur like ';whatever'; when u talk to people and be urself.
I've been so shy for years. Before I got to college I told myself that I just need to suck it up and not be shy. Put myself out there. The worst that could happen was that I got a no. So what? Big deal. That's technically what I was indirectly saying to those I wasn't approaching.





Now I'm in a relationship with sexiness.
Be outgoing! Girls like outgoing guys.If you get talking to a girl or guy in class or whenever ask them for their phone number and get together one night for drinks or something. Make friends and don't be afraid. If you're appealing to people, you've got a good chance of meeting someone really cool and that you enjoy being with. If someone looks at you, then just smile at them. It's nice and friendly. Hope this helps!
get out there! smile back and be confident, girls love a confident man and I am confident that you will do great

No comments:

Post a Comment