Saturday, July 31, 2010

Im from Philippines working in malaysia planning to go to singapore? please give advice. thank you!?

Hi! im from philippines working in malaysia but my contract is finish with in a week and may multipul entry visa here in malaysia expired in 2weeks tym. im planing to go singapore and look for any possible job. im concern about singapore visa .. i know i need return ticket as a proof that im only tourist but my main point is to look for a job. last 1996-2000 i stayed in singapore as a dependent pass coz my dad before is worked in singapore but now his here with me in malaysia working, and last 2007 me and my wife visit singapore gave 30 days of stay. i was wondering now if i exit singapore. are they gonna allow me to enter singapore? knowing i was in singapore last 2007? if they allow me how many days of visa they can give and stamp it on my passport. is it extendable?


please help. coz this january il meet my wife in singapore she has EPEC pass that she can stay for one year we both gonna look for a job in singapore but i'll me her in singapore coz now she is in philippines..





PLEASE HELP thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment