Thursday, July 29, 2010

What advice do you have for me?

wanted some advice about the situation I am in with my boyfriend.ok anyway, so I decided to take a look at his email on myspace out of couriosity. the reason i wanted to was because of a comment he had left to one of his friends from back in the day. He had told her she looked like a model it didnt really phase me but it was weird to me. I dont like to spy but when it is necessary I totally believe in it. anyway, I found in one of his emails to her was him telling her how he thought she was sexy. Now do you think I should be alarmed or not. what would you do?


What advice do you have for me?
Um... if you were going to invade his privacy you should have done it all the way LOLWhat advice do you have for me?
did he say that to her recently? cause this does not sound good in your favor. i know ';spying'; is wrong, but obviously you had his password so maybe he gave it to you? if so, you guys seem open enough for you to ask him about it. however, if he really is cheating or even flirting or messing around he might lie. this will sound awful, but you might wanna dig deeper. if you're better than i am lol you should either ask him about it or try and forget about it because it will bug you really bad if you don't resolve it. you'll constantly be worrying. tough situation you got there. but maybe checking it in the first place was because you suspected something????





hmmmm....
hi, it's alarming yes,how about you confront him to clear things out or check out on them physically in your absence..you might be the one cheated on secretly or he's just into flirting with her blindly if there's an existance of that term..you are beautiful don't let this drag you down..enjoy life!
Actually in most cases, it is better if we are innocent of anything like these but since you made yourself involved be ready for the consequences but don't get too paranoid...If your boyfriend is honest and faithful to you, I don't think there is nothing to be afraid of.
I think you should talk to him and clear things. it can be that he is just flirting (men's nature), but i wouldn't sleep on it.
It depends, i mean is he a flirtatious person normally?%26gt;? I would be jealous but then when i think about it i its natural to admire the opposite sex.hmmm hard to say, cos i am a big flirt myself and am still in love with one person and have no desire to cheat on them..but then again, guys think differently. maybe worth some more investigation, but very well might be innocent flirting..sometimes people from your past its fun to flirt with because you know its only past and your in your comfort zone with your current partner...i dunno, sorry to rave on!! all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment